BlackLight Power Plants vs Polywell Fusor!

Reflections on fusion history, current events, and predictions for the 'fusion powered future.
Chris Bradley

Re: BlackLight Power Plants vs Polywell Fusor!

Post by Chris Bradley »

Oh well, then!

Carl proves right again - I always look for the best in people, to a fault!!
Chris Trent

Post by Chris Trent »

I was about ready to float this one too.

If you look hard enough there is actually enough posted on that site to allow for an intelligent discussion of the physics, which is incredibly unusual for the free energy crowd.

Unfortunately, post like that last one are childish and unacceptable.

Carl, Don't let 'em get to you. They're just looking to get a rise out of you. No need to give it to them.
fruitytuter

Post by fruitytuter »

Who cares about some some "new" form of hydrogen, no matter what the energy has to come from somewhere. Conservation of energy always wins and always topples "free energy" schemes. Black light power is a hoax wrapped in a con to get investors without 3rd grade science knowledge. I suppose black light power will also cure cancer and baldness after solving the energy crisis.

PS, I wonder if "sithlord" "works" for black light
Carl Willis

Post by Carl Willis »

"SithLord" was banned years ago for being a nuisance. Also: back in aught-eight I wrote this (emphasis added):

>Now whoever wants to debate the dubious science of BlackLight or whatever it was can take that debate to a VENUE WHERE IT IS ON TOPIC, which would be somewhere else other than any of the forums at www.fusor.net.

Let's not beat a dead horse.

-Carl
Carl Willis
http://carlwillis.wordpress.com/
TEL: +1-505-412-3277
Frank Sanns
Site Admin

Post by Frank Sanns »

I have deleted the posts after Carl's. His comment should have been sufficient without others "piling on" with no substance. The thread is now closed for eternity.

Frank Sanns
Achiever's madness; when enough is still not enough. ---FS
We have to stop looking at the world through our physical eyes. The universe is NOT what we see. It is the quantum world that is real. The rest is just an electron illusion. ---FS

Return to “Fusion --- Past, Present, and Future”