My Stupid Wish

For posts specifically relating to fusor design, construction, and operation.
JuanDosio

My Stupid Wish

Post by JuanDosio »

hey Fusor.net ,

Not sure how to start this so i'll just dive in head first. Recently i've been diagnosed with cancer and although today i am 18 years of age a few days ago i was 17; which made me eligible for the make a wish foundation. Im sure you can see where i'm going with this... anyway before i check out i would like to have a glimpse of what its like to be in Doug Coulter's shoes and conduct some actual research. I'm not delusional, i am aware i will discover no new information regarding the complexity that rules the workings of a fusor or its efficiency. Given the fact that well... i'm 18 and completely oblivious to the usefulness of what i might build i was wondering if any of you might be interested in me conducting research on behalf of you guys, sort of like a collaborate community thing or perhaps a one on one kind of thing, i don't know whatever works. Given my minimal experience i figured that you guys might have a better eye for choosing the subject of the research; which would eminently change the specific design of the fusor. Honestly any guidance would be much appreciated. PM me or just post below if any of you are interested or have any further queries.

cheers,
JD
George Ressinger

Re: My Stupid Wish

Post by George Ressinger »

Where are you from? I would certainly be interested in hearing more about what you're interested in and could use some help with some modifications to my fusor

Return to “Fusor Construction & Operation (& FAQs)”