What does your Budget look like?

For posts specifically relating to fusor design, construction, and operation.
Frank Sanns
Site Admin

Re: What does your Budget look like?

Post by Frank Sanns »

The original post was in the Administrative Section. Old announcements and posts were archived out of the normal forum to keep it current.

I have located a copy in the Fusor Construction forum and bumped it to the top. You can also find it at the following link.

Richard, I updated your links so it is the one below.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10858
Achiever's madness; when enough is still not enough. ---FS
We have to stop looking at the world through our physical eyes. The universe is NOT what we see. It is the quantum world that is real. The rest is just an electron illusion. ---FS
Rex Allers

Post by Rex Allers »

Richard, I just tried again and all versions of the link to Nick's post seem to be working for me now.
Rex Allers
JuanDosio

Post by JuanDosio »

Yes i am currently able to open the link, i should also note i was not able to before.
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

I am glad this got resolved. Thanks are owed to Frank for his prompt attention as a fellow valued admin.

As an admin, I clean out the garbage and am a watchdog. Frank, as an admin, straightens out the kinks in the system to keep it humming.
I will erase the admin thread regarding this issue in that forum after a day or two. Such short admin issues on specific kinks need not remain in that forum.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
Nick Peskosky

Post by Nick Peskosky »

Glad to hear my cost tabulation is still making its rounds. Feel free to ask any questions about ballpark figures as I still follow numerous eBay/liquidation site lists and have a fairly good handle on the going rates for different types of Fusor subsystems.
Nick Peskosky
NPeskosky@gmail.com

"The whole of science is nothing more than the refinement of everyday thinking." - Albert Einstein

Return to “Fusor Construction & Operation (& FAQs)”