Edwards E02 Concept - Does This Hold Up?

For posts specifically relating to fusor design, construction, and operation.
William Pete

Edwards E02 Concept - Does This Hold Up?

Post by William Pete »

sketched this up today with about 1 morning's research under my belt... Would the Edwards diffusion pump E02 work for this? I can not seem to find a manual for this model online.

I am also wondering if *conceptually* I have the correct idea here for how to follow through with the safe construction of this device assuming a 40kv power supply
Ameen Aydan

Re: Edwards E02 Concept - Does This Hold Up?

Post by Ameen Aydan »

CONSTRUCTION / TECHNICAL DO NOT POST SIMPLE QUESTIONS HERE. USE THE NEW USER CHAT AREA
CONSTRUCTION / TECHNICAL DO NOT POST SIMPLE QUESTIONS HERE. USE THE NEW USER CHAT AREA

Not to be a buzz kill or anything. We've all made the same mistake. Read the signup instructions. And always consult the FAQ's first.

Ameen Aydan
Dennis P Brown

Re: Edwards E02 Concept - Does This Hold Up?

Post by Dennis P Brown »

Just an aside: read the elementary FAQ's on fusor construction; you have some extremely serious errors in that drawing.

Return to “Fusor Construction & Operation (& FAQs)”