Hello from the good old UK

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Jason Michael Newbon

Hello from the good old UK

Post by Jason Michael Newbon »

Hey all !!

Will be a short most likely rhetorical entry here i think but i should introduce myself never the less :)

My names jason and i been looking very keenly into all things plasma confined and nuclear by nature, its been an interesting few days these last ones and a steep learning curve as ive only recently discovered the wealth of information on this very complicated an moderately to extremely dangerous subject. I look forward to picking peoples brains and would like to say a special thanks to Doug Coulter for doing the interview with the amature film crew that sealed my interest on this subject and urged me to seek this site out.

A lil about me im currently serving in HM RAF as a Technical engineer and live on camp so am no stranger to exposure to ionising radiation LOL. That said i know to little on most of the theory that is involved in production of a reactor so il be all over this site for the next few weeks :)

cheers for reading
Dennis P Brown

Re: Hello from the good old UK

Post by Dennis P Brown »

Hello and welcome.

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”