Good Morning

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Christopher Strevens

Good Morning

Post by Christopher Strevens »

I have been working on fusion for about 7 years here in London. I do not use the Farnsworth system but my own. It is based on the bursting force of a transformer to compress ionised deuterium but having no deuterium or hydrogen I am restricted to air on the grounds that there is some deuterium in air and that air in a nuclear fuel as are most light nuclei. I am aware that he cross section of protium is very small and cannot be used. I looked up tables in fusion text books and saw the reaction coordinate of deuterium and that it reaches a peak and then falls back at a particular temperature.

I started experimenting with an 800 watt radio frequency generator exciting a closed borosilicate glass tube containing hydrogen at a pressure of less than 1 tor (nominally 10E-4 tor) placed inside the winding of an LC resonator tuned to 3.7 MHz. I observed that the glow discharge changed to yellow after 4 minutes of rf excitement and using a hand spectroscope the spectrum changed from the red line of hydrogen to the yellow of helium and on re-exiting the resultant gas there was a green discharge. I interpret that as helium.

It appears that the deuterium in the gas reacted to make neutrons that converted hydrogen into more deuterium and ultimately into helium. The borosilcate glass tube softened and distorted at the end of the run.

During the test the copper single layer winding of 15 turns got very hot and glowed but the glowing gas enclosed remained cool and an IR thermometer read -1 C. Ambient was 24C.

I had no way of detecting neutrons.

When I repeated this with a deuterium spectral tube (£1.50 ebay I found that my digital camera malfunctioned with the image becoming lites and tots and I became unconscious.

Anotherr test with a tube containing hydrogen at 3 Tor did something different because when the ref transmitter was isolated with an rf switch from the resonant circuit with the tube inside the winding the discharge continued and the power meter connected to this resonant circuit read 2KW unil I reconnected the transmitter and shut it down in terror.

I went bankrupt at this point and my relatives stopped my money supply (an inheritance) and I found I had a £20,000 debt that was paid by my attorney.

I recently restarted my experiments but using much cheaper equipment.

I made a neutron detector based on Cherekoff radiation (a acrylic plastic slab with a phototansistor embedded in a light proof screened metal box connected to a pc oscilloscope.

This detected solar flares and cosmic events... and I had trouble with a switched mode power supply giving spurious results until I put a battery sup[ly in its place.

My co-worker gave the device the name transfusor.

I eventually used a 400 amp pulse from a jump started to excite a 20,000 turn coil with a tube of air at between 10 and 20 tor inside the coil with electrodes at each end connected to the ends of the winding.

The induced potential was between 4KVand 7KV (my high voltage probe is 100 x and I need 1000x so I cannot measure it.

Transfusor action: the high potential across the gas ionises it with a discharge and 1/4 cycle later the current sheet induces a current in the ionised gas. This current is repelled by the current in the winding with a very high compressive force and the resulting implosion compresses the ions and ohmic heating occurs and a nuclear fusion reaction occurs and the heat generated makes a small nuclear explosion that generates neutrons and pushes the ionised gas across the magnetic force making more current this maintaining oscillations.

Experiments with air yesterday gave a pulse from the cherenkoff detector at exactly the right time in the high potential cycle indicating that the theory is correct and that neutrons were produced showing nuclear fusion had occurred.

See http://www.transfusor.chrisspages.co.uk/

I am claiming to have invented a new source of power from the nuclear fusion of deuterium.

A lot of development is needed to make a commercial unit.

Funded entirely from my pensions.

Dr Christopher Strevens,
Wimbledon,
London,
+447442951222

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”