Hello from Pennsylvania

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Bob Reite

Hello from Pennsylvania

Post by Bob Reite »

I am Robert Reite, and may be one of the older "fusioneers". I'm 65 and semi retired. I have just begun to acquire vacuum equipment. I have been a radio broadcast engineer for longer than I care to remember, so have experience with high voltage equipment at 50 KW stations back when the only way to get that sort of power was with vacuum tubes. This site has already answered some of my basic questions so that I don't wind up reinventing the wheel.
The more reactive the materials, the more spectacular the failures.
The testing isn't over until the prototype is destroyed.
Richard Hull

Re: Hello from Pennsylvania

Post by Richard Hull »

Welcome Robert. Keep reading the FAQs in each forum and you will be made very wise and avoid a lot of hassles.

Ricahrd Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
Bob Reite

Re: Hello from Pennsylvania

Post by Bob Reite »

In case you are wondering where "br2600" went, I found out that you can use spaces for your login name so I have changed to my real name.
The more reactive the materials, the more spectacular the failures.
The testing isn't over until the prototype is destroyed.

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”