Greetings from Canada!

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Louis_Haeberle

Greetings from Canada!

Post by Louis_Haeberle »

Hello fusioneers,
I am an undergraduate student in physics at Laval University in Quebec, Canada. I'm very interested in experimental physics, and with some other undergrads I started a small "club" of builders and tinkerers... So far we have tackled small projects (plasma speakers, induction heating coil, oscilloscope clock) but we'd like to make something a bit more ambitious, and being aspiring physicists naturally a fusor comes to mind! We've been reading the FAQs and build logs on the forum for some time, and hope to begin design in the coming months. We'll keep you posted on our progress (and we'll probably have a lot of questions as well)!

Regards,
--Louis H.

P.S. My English may be a bit erractic at times (second language, Quebec is the French-speaking part of Canada)
Andrew Robinson

Re: Greetings from Canada!

Post by Andrew Robinson »

Welcome Louis and good luck on your project. Just a small piece of initial advice. You will find a wealth of knowledge here and a plethora of individuals willing to offer assistance, but keep reading those FAQs and don't forget to use the search functions available on the site before posting. Everyone is willing to offer help here, but the best thing you can do is help yourself by reading and searching first. Again good luck!
I can wire anything directly into anything! I'm the professor!

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”