An enthusiasts hello : )

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Brandon_Cruz

An enthusiasts hello : )

Post by Brandon_Cruz »

Hello everyone. Just following the forum rules by making my intro post. I'm here to learn how to build a fuser for my own personal gain and to teach my kids (2 and 5) that it's cool to learn as much as you can about as much as you can.

About me:

34 years old. Avionics technician. No college degree. Was lead avionics tech for Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic spaceship2 out in the Mojave desert before going back to my previous employer (Helicopters in the oil/gas industry).

So I have formal training in wiring, test equipment, and trouble shooting, but nothing by way of nuclear training. My goals here are to read read read, then read some more. I'm hoping to gain as much info as possible from these boards while in S92 training in south FL, then when I get back home next month I can start purchasing parts to build my own fusor. I'll be starting with plasma, then working into neutron. As i've already read, i'd like to do it correctly by buying the equipment that can help me go from one test, to the next with out much wasted money.

Again, i'm here strictly for my own personal gain. I don't consider myself "smart" by the standards most of you have, but I do love to learn and grow.

Thanks guys!
Liam David

Re: An enthusiasts hello : )

Post by Liam David »

Welcome to the forums! The FAQ's are the best place to start; You'll fnd most of the answers to your questions there. Keep us updated on your progress.
-Liam David

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”