Hello Everyone!

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Atilla_Saadat

Hello Everyone!

Post by Atilla_Saadat »

I am a high school senior at Vincent Massey in Windsor, Ont working on my demo fusion reactor. I first came across the youtube videos of people showing off their own fusion reactors and became very interested. Flash forward a year to today and hear i am introducing myself. In the past year i have done my research, either lurking this forum or looking elsewhere (library books on fusion, etc) and now i have just acquired the majority of the parts need to construct the furor. I am glad there is an online community of fellow fusioneers to collaborate with.

Also, i will take this opportunity to ask a question :D
1) Where is a good place to purchase deuterium. A local company quoted me at $300 for 100L, Is that a good price?
Richard Hull

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Richard Hull »

Welcome to fusor.net. $300 for 100l of Deuterium is a fabulous price! Buy it quick.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”