High Schooler looking to make a Senior Project

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
brennanriddell

High Schooler looking to make a Senior Project

Post by brennanriddell »

Hello! My name is Brennan Riddell, a senior in high school, and I'm looking to make fusion as cheap as possible for a Senior Project. I have 8/9 months, basically, to finish my project, and hope to do so with a solid understanding of everything I'm actually doing.

Aside from this, I am really passionate about trials unicycling, bouldering, alto saxophone, and academia in general.

I hope I can be helpful and learn from this community!

Best regards,

-Brennan Riddell
Jack Rosky

Re: High Schooler looking to make a Senior Project

Post by Jack Rosky »

Hello Brennan,
I am Jack Rosky, like you I am also in highschool (a sophomore). I have built a demo fusor and I am currently working on finishing a "real" fusor with another member of the forum, Scott Moroch. If you have any questions feel free to email me at jackrosky@gmail.com , but also read the FAQ's on the top of each subject. Good luck with your project and welcome to the forums!
Sincerely,
Jack Rosky
If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.
-Issac Newton

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”