Hello fusor.net

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Benedikt Peters

Hello fusor.net

Post by Benedikt Peters »

Hello together,

I'm Benedikt Peters (25), a chemical engineer from Germany. The idea of IEC fusion facinates me for quite a while now, but I havn't tried building a fusor yet.
I'm curious about the projects going on here and would like to learn more on the subject.

Cheers
Benedikt
dinad578

Re: Hello fusor.net

Post by dinad578 »

I have done my post graduation in chemistry. Now I am in a work to write researcher papers for students. So I have to update my knowledge everyday. For getting information on my work click to investigate here. The participation in this forum would help me to enhance my knowledge.
Tom McCarthy

Re: Hello fusor.net

Post by Tom McCarthy »

Hi Benedikt,

Welcome to the forum...I'm sure your background will be of some help if you decide to build a Fusor. If you haven't already, please read the FAQs - They contain bundles of knowledge on the Fusor and can be found at the top of each "Construction/Technical" sub-forum.

Best of luck,
Tom

On another note, is Dinad578's post what we want here? Aside from the usual username + no introduction, is this the place for advertising? Can an admin check it out?

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”