Hello - Introduction

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Charlie Flowers

Hello - Introduction

Post by Charlie Flowers »

Hi All,

My name is Charlie Flowers and I'm looking forward to helping my son build a neutron producing fusor. After reading through this website and learning about fusion, we are now ready to start gathering parts. Thanks to everyone who has helped make this website such a great source of information.

Thanks,
Charlie Flowers
Richard Hull

Re: Hello - Introduction

Post by Richard Hull »

Charlie,

Father-Son/Father-Daughter teams have been virtually 100% successful here. The resources and caution of the father helps to guide and protect overexuberance of youth. It is rare for such a challenging project to involve the family in so close and guiding manner. All the very best. I am sure the other Father-Son/Father-Daughter team members may chime in to add to my good wishes.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
JakeJHecla

Post by JakeJHecla »

Hey there Charlie! Best of luck to you. Let me know if you need any parts!
Jim Kovalchick

Post by Jim Kovalchick »

Charlie, Some of my favorite memories involve my time mentoring my son and daughter with 11 different science fair projects including my son"s fusor. Relish the moments of discovery with your son; they are special. Welcome and good luck.

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”