Hello From Seattle!

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
danielchristensen

Hello From Seattle!

Post by danielchristensen »

Hello Everyone,
I'm Daniel Christensen, a freshman in high school currently involved in the Northwest Nuclear Consortium. I absolutely love what goes on there and hope to keep learning here.
This feels brief but there isn't much else to say.
Daniel
John Futter

Re: Hello From Seattle!

Post by John Futter »

Daniel
welcome
Read the FAQ's at the top of each forum especially before posting

there is a wealth of info in the FAQ's,then do a search with search function -it is a bit variable
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

You are working with one of the best educational opportunities related to hands-on nuclear science at the pre-college level in the nation. Enjoy your time there and absorb it all.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
Paul W Fontana

Post by Paul W Fontana »

Hi, Daniel! I work at Seattle U, and I'm hatching plans to build a fusor here next year. Contact me in a few months - if we get it off the ground you'd be welcome to participate, or at least come check out what we're doing.

-- pwf
JakeJHecla

Post by JakeJHecla »

Welcome , Daniel. As a NWNC alum, I can say you're in an excellent place. Good luck in your adventures, and always remember to work hard.

Paul- If you'd like to see a fusor locally, send a message to Carl Greninger. His setup is undoubtedly the best operating fusor not in a university setting. PM me for details.

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”