Raice from New York

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Raice Oberwiler

Raice from New York

Post by Raice Oberwiler »

Hi everyone!
My name is Raice Oberwiler and i am a high school sophomore who is an aspiring experimental physicist.
I am a student at one of the top specialized high schools in NYC.
I hope to create a working, neutron-producing fusor by the end of this school year.

The reason i want... and need to do this is a little more serious.

I basically threw my freshman year out the window, i got terrible grades, i skipped classes and i associated with the wrong people. I had wake up call which i won't get into, and it made me realize i need to stop being stupid. Along with creating it for my own experiments and learning experience, i want to create a research grade fusor for my science fair to attempt to make up for my freshman year.

I hope that these forums can help me achieve my goals, and that i may eventually be able to pass what i learn on.
Scott Moroch

Re: Raice from New York

Post by Scott Moroch »

Raice,

Welcome to the forum. As I can see from your other post, you may want to begin by learning some basics in the different systems of the fusor. It is ALWAYS helpful and ALWAYS recommended that you begin by reading the FAQ's which can be found at the top of each subforum.

I am a Junior in High School in New Jersey and I have just completed a neutron producing fusor with a friend of mine. Feel free to private message me through the forum if you need any help and perhaps sometime down the road, we could show you our fusor in NJ.

Best of luck with your fusor effort.

Scott Moroch
"In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity"
-Albert Einstein

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”