Update on very slow progress

Administration forums. These are mostly old posts that are no longer relevant. It also contains numerous files that were not located in the proper forums by the original authors. As such, it is a smattering of just about everything. This is a Read Only section. No new posts or replies are permitted.
Jamie Edwards

Update on very slow progress

Post by Jamie Edwards » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:18 pm

Hello all,

Once again due to long delays, companies not responding and a general lack of enthusiasm from my previous supporters. I have not yet got any further along with retesting my self up. However last week i was contacted by Manchester university near by me, they have offered a power supply for me to use. Also a local collage/6th form has lent me a lab to use while my current school lab is being demolished. Hopefully this is a start of something good.
There is the possibility that I will be getting the Fusor up and running in the next few weeks, (still when I'm fourteen). I will keep you posted.

Thanks for your understanding

Jamie

Richard Hull
Site Admin

Re: Update on very slow progress

Post by Richard Hull » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:16 am

All the best on getting restarted on the road to fusion.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
Retired now...Doing only what I want and not what I should...every day is a saturday.