In this space, visitors are invited to post any comments, questions, or skeptical observations about Philo T. Farnsworth's contributions to the field of Nuclear Fusion research.
Subject: Random after supper ideas.
Date: Oct 27, 6:52 pm
Poster: Ben Franchuk
On Oct 27, 6:52 pm, Ben Franchuk wrote:
While resting after supper I have a few hair brained ideas.
- Would a grid of fusors connected
together in a ac phased array work better than
a simple fusor. Something like a 4 stroke
engine with hot plasma shuttling from fusor node to node?
- Can one use a dye molecule like that
in a liquidcrystal display the changes color
as a electric field changes to help with static
grid design.Vaporise a few and note where the color changes.
- has Anybody tried to scale
down the magnetic bottle fusion to smaller sizes
or is bigger easier.I am thinking of a 'pasta'
pot size reactor core.
- I still think what is the ulitimate hobby device is a way to create and store ani-matter at home
- Re: Random after supper ideas. - Scott Stephens Oct 27, 8:22 pm