NWNC CR39 Project- Summary and Request to Active Fusioneers

It may be difficult to separate "theory" from "application," but let''s see if this helps facilitate the discussion.
Andrew Haynes

Re: NWNC CR39 Project- Summary and Request to Active Fusione

Post by Andrew Haynes »

" I think among the least plausible hypotheses is any suggestion that anisotropy in the nuclear reaction itself is responsible"
Why not?
Run your fuser with air, and see what the color is with a camera, if purple its magnetic ,electrical based and will follow mhd ,lenz principle with the instabilities.
Andrew Haynes
Steven Sesselmann

Post by Steven Sesselmann »

How are the magnetic fields going to influence neutrons?

Steven
http://www.gammaspectacular.com - Gamma Spectrometry Systems
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Steven_Sesselmann - Various papers and patents on RG
Andrew Haynes

Post by Andrew Haynes »

"How are the magnetic fields going to influence neutrons?", Positivity charged ions that leave the center head towards the inner grid and fuse with incoming positively charged ions, what is positivity charged and what is not is the area of electrons, which make there own magnetic field by moving. Are you serious?
Yeah, were the source of fusion is happen is what I was meaning, not what happens after it has fused
Andrew Haynes
Carl Willis

Post by Carl Willis »

Andy, I can't make any sense of what your argument is, nor how it relates to the thread's topic. Sorry.
Carl Willis
http://carlwillis.wordpress.com/
TEL: +1-505-412-3277
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

Andy,

Individual D-D fusions, (the nuclear process), within any volume are statisitcally isotropic emitters. This is a well established fact. Externally measured neutron anisotropy related to this discussion is felt to be related to fusor system construction, operational peculiarities and surrounding structure scattering.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
Andrew Haynes

Post by Andrew Haynes »

Richard Hull , I take it that individual it is isotropic , but due to the grid nature(say fast speed closer to the wire) there will be more fusion reaction per volume in that area, if it all radiates isotropic there will be more in those areas.
Attachments
fuserefeild.PNG
Andrew Haynes
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

My post states that clearly. Any anisotropy would be due to construction, operational issues and unequal scattering. So what is the big issue here. I also state that the fusor is not an isotropic source for all those reasons. D-D Fusion, itself, is always isotropic. Re-read my post.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Fusor and/or General Fusion Theory (& FAQs)”