In this space, visitors are invited to post any comments, questions, or skeptical observations about Philo T. Farnsworth's contributions to the field of Nuclear Fusion research.
Subject: Fusor size
Date: Jun 23, 10:16 am
Poster: Nathan K.
On Jun 23, 10:16 am, Nathan K. wrote:
I've been reviewing the literature and pictures and other things and I don't think it is necessary to make a 1 ft, fusor to get good reactions. Actually for a better vacuum a smaller device would be ideal, maybe 6 inches or even 4 inches.
This would facilitate a lot of things while making others a little more difficult, but manageable.
It is a simple question, is there some real scientific reason why an amateur Fusor needs to be larger?
Engineering wise a smaller fusor seems possible just not as impresive to look at.
- Re: Fusor size - Jun 23, 11:53 am
- Re: Fusor size and power output - Ben Franchuk Jun 23, 11:22 am
- Re: Fusor size and power output - John
- Re: Fusor size and power output - Richard Hull Jun 24, 10:13 pm
- Fusor Power Output (cynical comment) - Jun 24, 10:39 pm
- Re: Fusor Power Output - restate the question - ben franchuk Jun 24, 11:39 pm